PC IGRE

Registrujte se na forum, čeka vas mnogo zanimljivih i korisnih stvari. REGISTRACIJA je veoma brza i jednostavna, samo unesite podatke, ULOGUJTE se i uživajte......

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PC IGRE

Registrujte se na forum, čeka vas mnogo zanimljivih i korisnih stvari. REGISTRACIJA je veoma brza i jednostavna, samo unesite podatke, ULOGUJTE se i uživajte......

PC IGRE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colin McRae DiRT Collection

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Broj poruka : 189
    Datum upisa : 26.10.2011
    Godina : 38

Colin McRae DiRT Collection Empty Colin McRae DiRT Collection

Počalji od Admin Sre Okt 26, 2011 9:48 pm

Colin McRae DiRT Collection Repack 4.36GB

Colin McRae DiRT Collection 77309178e1f7fb987d10e107218ccdee7b9e3235

DiRT 2007
    A reinvigorated McRae rally ride, built for next-gen systems for the realistic feel of racing off-road. This edition goes beyond the series' point-to-point rallying to deliver its most diverse selection of extreme off-road competitions yet. Sensational gravel, mud and dirt racing events from the world over will include perilous Hill Climb, collision-packed Rally Cross events, and grueling C.O.R.R. (Championship Off-Road Racing) events.

Dirt 2 2009
    Following on the success of the original Dirt as well as a decade of videogame development in partnership with the late Colin McRae, DiRT 2 explores various disciplines of off-road racing. Dirt 2 features a roster of contemporary off-road events, taking players to the most diverse and challenging real-world environments. This World Tour has players competing in aggressive multi-car and intense solo races at extraordinary new locations, from canyon racing and jungle trails to city stadium-based events.

DiRT 1 v1.2
    DiRT 2 v1.1
    Repacked by R.G. ReCoding

Download:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Pass: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sada je Pet Apr 26, 2024 11:00 am