PC IGRE

Registrujte se na forum, čeka vas mnogo zanimljivih i korisnih stvari. REGISTRACIJA je veoma brza i jednostavna, samo unesite podatke, ULOGUJTE se i uživajte......

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PC IGRE

Registrujte se na forum, čeka vas mnogo zanimljivih i korisnih stvari. REGISTRACIJA je veoma brza i jednostavna, samo unesite podatke, ULOGUJTE se i uživajte......

PC IGRE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blur

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Broj poruka : 189
    Datum upisa : 26.10.2011
    Godina : 38

Blur        Empty Blur

Počalji od Admin Sre Nov 02, 2011 12:58 am

Blur Multi5 Lossless Repack 3.87GB

Blur        F3b23e9d5026

Blur is a racing project by Bizarre Creations that aims to take arcade-style action and realistic driving physics to a whole new level. The game drops players into heart-pumping, electrified racing action with 20 cars on a track all targeting the finish line and battling each other as they trade paint and collect intense power-ups, including the ability to blast other cars out of the way with huge bursts of energy, boost their speed, and more.
    While controlling photo-realistic cars, gamers can use offensive and defensive attacks as they battle for the lead and careen through real-world track locations ranging from L.A. and San Francisco to the streets of Hackney, UK and the treacherous roads of Barcelona, Spain.

Minimum System Requirements:
    CPU: Intel Pentium D Dual Core 3.4GHz or better
    RAM: 1 GB Ram for Windows XP, 2 GB for Windows Vista or Windows 7
    VGA: 256 MB NVIDIA GeForce 6600GT or better or ATI Radeon 1600XT or better with Shader 3.0 capabilities.
    HDD: 7.4GB of free hard drive space

Recommended System Requirements:
    CPU: Intel Pentium Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz or better
    RAM: 2 GB Ram
    VGA: 256 MB NVIDIA GeForce 7800GT or better or ATI Radeon 1800XT or better with Shader 3.0 capabilities

Repacked by: Donald Dark
    Type: Lossless
    Language(s): Voice: English Text: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French
    Size: 3.87GB

Download:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Pass: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Blur        Xptzcy

Sada je Sre Maj 01, 2024 11:11 am