PC IGRE

Registrujte se na forum, čeka vas mnogo zanimljivih i korisnih stvari. REGISTRACIJA je veoma brza i jednostavna, samo unesite podatke, ULOGUJTE se i uživajte......

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PC IGRE

Registrujte se na forum, čeka vas mnogo zanimljivih i korisnih stvari. REGISTRACIJA je veoma brza i jednostavna, samo unesite podatke, ULOGUJTE se i uživajte......

PC IGRE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SBK 2011 Superbike World

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Broj poruka : 189
    Datum upisa : 26.10.2011
    Godina : 38

SBK 2011 Superbike World Empty SBK 2011 Superbike World

Počalji od Admin Pet Okt 28, 2011 12:19 am

SBK 2011 Superbike World Championship Multi5 Repack 857 MB

SBK 2011 Superbike World 71e1ce19a36f4db2ef21176ad0a67421

As racing games go, those on two wheels often get the short end of the stick. A shame when you consider the antics of the biking crowd are so often far more thrilling than their over-pampered four-wheeled counterparts – this is a sport that's all about hairy knuckled derring-do, scraping knees against tarmac, rubbing fairings with rivals and somersaulting across the gravel before dusting yourself off and doing it all over again.

Minimum requirements:
    Operating System: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista or Windows 7;
    Processor: Intel 2.4Ghz or similar;
    Hard disk space: 3 GB;
    RAM: 1GB;
    Video Card: NVIDIA Geforce 7600 or ATI X1600 or higher (it must be able to manage Pixel Shader 3.0) with at least 512MB of display memory;

Repacked by: ultra
    Type: Lossless
    Language(s): ENG GER SPA FRE ITA
    Size: 857 MB

Download:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Pass: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sada je Čet Mar 28, 2024 5:57 pm