PC IGRE

Registrujte se na forum, čeka vas mnogo zanimljivih i korisnih stvari. REGISTRACIJA je veoma brza i jednostavna, samo unesite podatke, ULOGUJTE se i uživajte......

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PC IGRE

Registrujte se na forum, čeka vas mnogo zanimljivih i korisnih stvari. REGISTRACIJA je veoma brza i jednostavna, samo unesite podatke, ULOGUJTE se i uživajte......

PC IGRE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portal 2

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Broj poruka : 189
    Datum upisa : 26.10.2011
    Godina : 38

Portal 2     Empty Portal 2

Počalji od Admin Pet Okt 28, 2011 12:18 am

Portal 2 Multi6 Lossless Repack 4.14GB

Portal 2     F60b39ee42f8caf6ab30cedd4c2bf008

The highly anticipated sequel to 2007's Game of the Year, Portal 2 is a hilariously mind-bending adventure that challenges you to use wits over weaponry in a funhouse of diabolical science.
    Using a highly experimental portal device, you'll once again face off against a lethally inventive, power-mad A.I. named GLaDOS. And this time you won't be alone. Meet an expanded cast of characters as you think your way through dangerous, never-before-seen areas of Aperture Laboratories.
    Break the laws of spatial physics in ways you never thought possible, with a wider variety of portal puzzles and an expansive story that spans a single player and co-operative game mode.

System Requirements:
    Processor: 3.0 GHz P4, Dual Core 2.0 (or higher) or AMD64X2 (or higher)
    Memory: 1GB XP / 2GB Vista
    Hard Disk Space: At least 7.6 GB of Space
    Video: 128 MB or more and DirectX 9 Pixel Shader 2.0b
    Audio: DirectX 9.0c compatible

Repacked by: z10yded
    Type: Lossless
    Language(s): Text:Russian,English,French,Italian,German,Spanish | Speech:Russian,English
    Size: 4.14GB

Download:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Pass: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Update 2
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Portal 2     Portl2