PC IGRE

Registrujte se na forum, čeka vas mnogo zanimljivih i korisnih stvari. REGISTRACIJA je veoma brza i jednostavna, samo unesite podatke, ULOGUJTE se i uživajte......

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PC IGRE

Registrujte se na forum, čeka vas mnogo zanimljivih i korisnih stvari. REGISTRACIJA je veoma brza i jednostavna, samo unesite podatke, ULOGUJTE se i uživajte......

PC IGRE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims: Medieval

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Broj poruka : 189
    Datum upisa : 26.10.2011
    Godina : 38

The Sims: Medieval Empty The Sims: Medieval

Počalji od Admin Sre Okt 26, 2011 9:59 pm

The Sims: Medieval Rus/Eng Repack 3.82GB

The Sims: Medieval 1d85a9111c91c1f5f5

The Sims Medieval offers players a chance to build up a medieval kingdom, controlling characters from all walks of life, from Kings and Queens, to Knights and Wizards, Blacksmiths and Bards. The provides a host of storytelling possibilities in the form of quests, from crafting a legendary sword to arranging a royal wedding, to protecting the kingdom from an evil sorcerer, to finding the fountain of youth. Every quest plays out differently depending on which Hero Sim the player is controlling.
    The destiny of the kingdom rests in the players' hands. Will players build up their kingdom through internal expansion, or perhaps look for a more imperial type of domination, expanding their rule by conquering territories? Will they take on quests in pursuit of fame, or focus on the health and wellbeing of their people? The choice is theirs! With the start of every new game, players will be able to select a new ambition for their kingdom, and embark on a new set of stories.

System Requirements:
    OS - Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP1), Windows 7
    Processor - 2.0 GHZ p4 processor or equivalent
    Video Card - 256 MB video card with support for Pixerl Shader 2.0*
    Memory - Windows XP: 1 GB RAM, Windows Vista and WIndows 7: 1.5 GB
    Hard Drive - 5.3 GB of hard drive space with at least 1 GB of additoinal space for custom content & saved game

Repacked by: R.G. Catalyst
    Repack Type: Lossless
    Size: 3.82GB
    Game Version: 1.01.010
    Pre-requirement: .NET Framework 4.0

Download:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Pass: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The Sims: Medieval Medback

Sada je Čet Apr 18, 2024 7:12 pm