PC IGRE

Registrujte se na forum, čeka vas mnogo zanimljivih i korisnih stvari. REGISTRACIJA je veoma brza i jednostavna, samo unesite podatke, ULOGUJTE se i uživajte......

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PC IGRE

Registrujte se na forum, čeka vas mnogo zanimljivih i korisnih stvari. REGISTRACIJA je veoma brza i jednostavna, samo unesite podatke, ULOGUJTE se i uživajte......

PC IGRE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bioshock Collection 2007-2010

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Broj poruka : 189
    Datum upisa : 26.10.2011
    Godina : 38

Bioshock Collection 2007-2010 Empty Bioshock Collection 2007-2010

Počalji od Admin Sre Okt 26, 2011 9:49 pm

Bioshock Collection 2007-2010 Repack 4.35GB

Bioshock Collection 2007-2010 1282570661_bio_dilog_1

Bioshock (2007)
    BioShock is a narrative-driven action experience that allows players to do the impossible as they journey through an amazing, immersive and terrifying world. Caught between powerful forces and hunted down by genetically mutated citizens, the player will come to grips with the mysterious and fascinating world of Rapture, a distinct Art Deco underwater utopia gone mad. BioShock not only challenges the players’ capacity to adapt and survive, but brings to question their values and commitment to the inhabitants of Rapture. With smart and adaptive AI, no encounter ever plays out the same, while numerous customization options provide gamers with an experience that adapts to their playing style.

Bioshock 2 (2010)
    Set during the fall of Rapture, players assume the role of a Plasmid test subject for Sinclair Solutions, a premier provider of Plasmids and Tonics in the underwater city of Rapture that was first explored in the original BioShock. Players will need to use all the elements of the BioShock toolset to survive as the full depth of the BioShock experience is refined and transformed into a unique multiplayer experience that can only be found in Rapture.

Repacked by R.G. Механики | R.G. Mechanics
    Removed: Bioshock 2 Multiplayer
    Game Versions: BioShock 1.1 , BioShock 2 1.002
    Size: 4.35 GB 1xDVD5

Download:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Pass: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sada je Uto Mar 19, 2024 12:39 am