PC IGRE

Registrujte se na forum, čeka vas mnogo zanimljivih i korisnih stvari. REGISTRACIJA je veoma brza i jednostavna, samo unesite podatke, ULOGUJTE se i uživajte......

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PC IGRE

Registrujte se na forum, čeka vas mnogo zanimljivih i korisnih stvari. REGISTRACIJA je veoma brza i jednostavna, samo unesite podatke, ULOGUJTE se i uživajte......

PC IGRE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Age II

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Broj poruka : 189
    Datum upisa : 26.10.2011
    Godina : 38

Dragon Age II Empty Dragon Age II

Počalji od Admin Sre Okt 26, 2011 9:46 pm

Dragon Age II RUS/ENG Repack by Ultra +DLC

Dragon Age II 1299572822_c8f93a1ed1b5b8085ebcff22672be6a8

Dragon Age II thrusts players into the role of Hawke, a penniless refugee who rises to power to become the single most important character in the world of Dragon Age. Known to be a survivor of the Blight and the Champion of Kirkwall, the legend around Hawke's rise to power is shrouded in myth and rumor.
    Featuring an all-new story spanning 10 years, players will help tell that tale by making tough moral choices, gathering the deadliest of allies, amassing fame and fortune, and sealing their place in history. The way you play will write the story of how the world is changed forever.

Minimum System Requirements:
    CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz or greater, AMD Athlon 64 X2 1.8 GHz or greater
    RAM: 1 GB (1.5 GB Vista and Windows 7)
    Video: Radeon HD 2600 Pro 256 MB, NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GS 256 MB cards
    Hard Drive: 7 GB
    Sound: Direct X 9.0c Compatible Sound Card Windows Experience Index: 4.5

Repacked by: Ultra
    Repack Type: Lossless
    Size: 4.04 GB
    Features: Includes High Resolution Texture Pack, "The Exiled Prince" DLC

Download:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Pass: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Crack - RELOADED
    DLCs ( The Exiled Prince,The Black Emporium,Signature Edition + 18 Bonus Items) + Activator
    Change Russian to English
    Open DragonAge2Launcher.exe select Configure (first from left). In video(Видео) tab (2nd from left) from 6th change русский to Английский.Then click "Dragon Age II" on toolbar select first option to save
    Update 1.01 - THETA
    Dragon Age II Da2lang

Sada je Pet Apr 19, 2024 5:44 am