PC IGRE

Registrujte se na forum, čeka vas mnogo zanimljivih i korisnih stvari. REGISTRACIJA je veoma brza i jednostavna, samo unesite podatke, ULOGUJTE se i uživajte......

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PC IGRE

Registrujte se na forum, čeka vas mnogo zanimljivih i korisnih stvari. REGISTRACIJA je veoma brza i jednostavna, samo unesite podatke, ULOGUJTE se i uživajte......

PC IGRE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crysis 2

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Broj poruka : 189
    Datum upisa : 26.10.2011
    Godina : 38

Crysis 2     Empty Crysis 2

Počalji od Admin Sre Okt 26, 2011 9:16 pm

Crysis 2 Eng Repack 5.48GB

Crysis 2     322e52c41f16b82e846c8936018303b0_1

Whether played in 3D or standard 2D, Crysis 2 drops players into a devastated New York in the midst of an attack by a frightening alien species. The alien enemies are armed with deadly weaponry and exceptional sensory abilities that test players’ skill and push them to the limit. These terrifying invaders stalk the streets of New York, leaving the streets in chaos and the skyline in flaming ruin.

Surrounded by catastrophic destruction, players harness the superhuman abilities of the Nanosuit to level the playing field, becoming the ultimate weapon on a mission to save New York.

Minimum System Requirements:
    Operating system: Windows XP, Vista, 7, with the latest Service Packs
    Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo at 2Ghz, or AMD Athlon 64 x2 2Ghz, or better
    Memory: 2Gb (Vista requires 3Gb)
    Hard disk space: 9Gb
    Video: NVidia 8800GT with 512Mb RAM, ATI 3850HD with 512Mb RAM, or better
    Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
    Repacked by: MIHAHIM

Download:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Pass: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]