PC IGRE

Registrujte se na forum, čeka vas mnogo zanimljivih i korisnih stvari. REGISTRACIJA je veoma brza i jednostavna, samo unesite podatke, ULOGUJTE se i uživajte......

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PC IGRE

Registrujte se na forum, čeka vas mnogo zanimljivih i korisnih stvari. REGISTRACIJA je veoma brza i jednostavna, samo unesite podatke, ULOGUJTE se i uživajte......

PC IGRE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2011)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Broj poruka : 189
    Datum upisa : 26.10.2011
    Godina : 38

games Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2011)

Počalji od Admin Čet Nov 10, 2011 10:21 pm

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Eng Black Box Repack 5.20GB (2xDVD5)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2011) D6cf0

The world stands on the brink, and Makarov is intent on bringing civilization to its knees. In this darkest hour, are you willing to do what is necessary?

Co-developed by Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer Games, Modern Warfare 3 delivers a full assault on gamers' senses, including an intense single-player campaign that picks up immediately following the events of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and escalates into World War 3, as well as groundbreaking upgrades to the beloved Special Ops like the all-new Survival Mode. Special Ops serves as the perfect springboard to Modern Warfare 3's re-imagined multiplayer, featuring the series' trademark visceral gun-on-gun combat, a revamped pointstreak system with the introduction of "Strike Packages," devastating new modes like "Kill Confirmed" and other gameplay enhancements, new features and a bevy of new weapons, equipment, and perks.

Minimum System Requirements:
    Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom X3 8750 processor or better
    Memory: 2 GB RAM
    HDD: 12.5 GB free hard drive space
    Video: Shader 3.0 or better 256 MB NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT / ATI Radeon X1950 or better
    Sound: DirectX 9.0c or later
    DirectX: DirectX 9.0c or later

Ripped by: Black_Box
    Ripped: Multiplayer
    Recode: Videos to lower bitrate
    Language: English
    Size: 5.20GB
    2xDVD5

Download:

DVD1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DVD2 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pass: