PC IGRE

Registrujte se na forum, čeka vas mnogo zanimljivih i korisnih stvari. REGISTRACIJA je veoma brza i jednostavna, samo unesite podatke, ULOGUJTE se i uživajte......

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PC IGRE

Registrujte se na forum, čeka vas mnogo zanimljivih i korisnih stvari. REGISTRACIJA je veoma brza i jednostavna, samo unesite podatke, ULOGUJTE se i uživajte......

PC IGRE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Football Manager 2012 (2011)

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Broj poruka : 189
    Datum upisa : 26.10.2011
    Godina : 38

games Football Manager 2012 (2011)

Počalji od Admin Čet Nov 10, 2011 10:17 pm

Football Manager 2012 Directplay 1.16GB

Football Manager 2012 (2011) Fm12

Football Manager 2012 allows you to take control of any club in over 50 nations across the world, including all of the biggest leagues across Europe. You're in the hot-seat, which means you decide who plays and who sits on the bench, you’re in total control of tactics, team-talks, substitutions and pitch-side instructions as you follow the match live with the acclaimed 3D match engine allowing YOU to make the difference!
    Counting over 800 new features, not including changes to the rules of the games 50+ leagues, Football Manager 2012 promises to be the most realistic, immersive and playable football management simulation yet for any fan who has ever dreamed of making the big decisions, both on and off the field.

System Requirements:
    Processor: XP - 1.4GHz or Faster, Vista/W7 - 2.0GHz or Faster
    Memory: XP - 512MB RAM, Vista/W7 - 1.0GB RAM
    Graphics: 128MB
    Supported Chipsets - Nvidia FX 5900 Ultra or greater; ATI Radeon 9800 or greater; Intel 82915G/82910GL or greater.
    DirectX: 9.0c
    Hard Drive: 3GB
    Sound: DirectX 9.0c compatible
    LAN: TCP/IP compliant

Packed by: polop
    Type: Directplay / Lossless
    Language: Voice: English Text: Multi11
    Size: 1.16GB

Download:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Pass:
    Kod: