PC IGRE

Registrujte se na forum, čeka vas mnogo zanimljivih i korisnih stvari. REGISTRACIJA je veoma brza i jednostavna, samo unesite podatke, ULOGUJTE se i uživajte......

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PC IGRE

Registrujte se na forum, čeka vas mnogo zanimljivih i korisnih stvari. REGISTRACIJA je veoma brza i jednostavna, samo unesite podatke, ULOGUJTE se i uživajte......

PC IGRE

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Might & Magic Heroes VI

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Broj poruka : 189
    Datum upisa : 26.10.2011
    Godina : 38

games Might & Magic Heroes VI

Počalji od Admin Sre Nov 02, 2011 4:13 am

Might & Magic Heroes VI RiP KPS 1.63 GB

Might & Magic Heroes VI 13704081

The acclaimed RPG franchise returns with Might & Magic Heroes VI. This adventure begins 400 years before the events in Heroes V, showcasing a family of heroes in a thrilling, epic story where Angels plot to revive an unfinished war. A legendary Archangel general who was killed during the war of the Elder races returns to life with a vengeance. Under the cover of preparations for an upcoming Demon invasion, he unites the peoples of Ashan to eradicate his ancient enemies. However, he underestimates the power of the all-too-human dynasty of the Griffin Dukes. The Griffin heroes' destinies will be written by players.

Minimum System Requirements:
    CPU: Intel Pentium Core 2 Duo E4400 @ 2.0 Ghz, AMD Athlon X2 5000+ @ 2.6 Ghz
    RAM: 1 GB Windows XP and 1.5GB Vista / 7
    HDD: 7.5 GB free disk space
    Graphics: 512 MB, Pixel Shader 3.0, Vertex Shader 3.0
    Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible
    DirectX: Version 9.0c

Ripped by: KaPiTaL SiN
    Ripped: FRE,GER,POL Speeches
    Languages: English, Spanish
    Size: 1.63 GB
    Version: 1.1.1
    Read NFO

Download: